Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rome, Italy Day14 22Aug2010

Rome, Italy Day14 22Aug2010

Had a perfect plan of using the free day in my rail pass by taking a
day tour to Orvieto. Somehow, I couldn't find the train/platform
becaused the schedule moved up by 2 minutes! By the time I found the
train, it was to late and I missed it even though I ran for it. Two
other women ran and missed the train as well. So I decided to take
the next train (plan b) 1.5 hours later, but it was delayed again and
again. Seeing this plan wasn't meant to be, I decided to stay in Rome
and take the public bus around town. It was good because I got to see
a few place I hadn't seen, i.e. The Palatine, Vitroeiano, Elefantino
and Campo De' Fiori. I also visited Trevi Fountain for the third time
(first two time I went them in one day-early morning and afternoon).
I like it that much!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment