Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rome, Italy Day13 21Aug2010

Rome, Italy Day13 21Aug2010

Finally went inside the Colosseuo. So thankful for the opportunity to
step inside such an amazing structure built almost 2000 years ago.
The ticket is also a good deal (which you don't get very often here),
that includes entrance to the Foro Romano and the Palatine. The Foro
was remarkable, but the ruins in Pompei was much bigger, more well
kept, and better labelled.
Seeing Michaelangelo's Genesis with my own eyes is very important to
me, so I went to Vatican City again in search of the museum entrance!
Found it and saw what I came to see and a lot more. Their art
collection is incredible, in terms of quantity, variety and quality.
Can't stop repeating this in my head the whole time, "They are SO RICH!"


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment